Sunday 25 February 2018

Guess what...

... I actually won something! Remember me asking you to go over to the AHPC Theme Round and have look oh and perhaps vote for me? Well apparently enough of you did and so I actually won it. I think that pretty much comes as the second best experience of the Challenge right after being asked to be a Minion.



Oh my, I am humbled by this... I really did not expect to win this Theme Round at all with so many superb entries. So a great and sincere thank you to everyone who voted for me and also a very big congrats to the other contestants. I will try to use the gift certificate for the School-club and will let you know what I get for it.

Cheers Sander

2 comments:

Rod said...

That's fantastic! Congrats Sander, it was well deserved for that entry. :)

Simon Quinton said...

Awesome Congrats!