Thursday 12 May 2016

More Saxons!

Hoi,

To continue my Dark Ages project, today's post brings you 4 more Saxons. Included in this bunch are two warriors with red accented shields made from Gripping Beast plastics. The hornblower and standard bearer are Foundry Saxons which I have picked up at the Crisis last year.





The basing of these miniatures includes more tufts than I usually use but I found this fitting in with the theme.

Next in the painting cue are some HäT testshots so keep an eye on this spot!

Cheers Sander

4 comments:

Michael Awdry said...

They look splendid Sander, that red really makes them pop as a unit.

Gunbird said...

Colourful bunch :)

Sander said...

Thanks Gents!

@Michael: I forgpt to say that the unit will eventually be expanded to the size required to play Dux Britanniarium. So 8 figures max.

peter said...

Excellent painted figures! Love the shields!

Greetings
Peter