Tuesday 7 October 2014

Mystery Inc. Part II

Hoi,

While these figures already partook in the battle at the Ducosim and are thus shown in the batrep of said battle, I will show the Mystery Machine and the ladies here in more detail. Partly because Anne specially asked for the pictures ;-)

First a group-shot:


Here are Daphne and my all-time favourite Velma.




Some separate shots of the van. The model is from Armour Cast and most of the bits used to upgrade it are GW and Ainsty vehicle parts.







Somewhere on the unpainted pile are the regular, unarmed, Mystery Inc team, but I will be painting other stuff before I start on them.

Cheers Sander

Listening to: "Royal Blood" by Royal Blood

2 comments:

Michael Awdry said...

Absolutely superb! Love the mystery machine, which is particularly well done.

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for posting this. I do so like this with the characters and the van. You did a wonderful job on these!

Velma is The Hubby's favourite as well.